What do I need for the Liquor License Clearance
Your ATC Permit Number is required unless you are applying for a NEW License
RENEWALS: All taxes MUST be paid CURRENT.
TRANSFERS: All taxes must be paid through the ASSESSMENT DATE. Taxes are assessed the prior year so the total due this pay year must be collected for transfers.
Payments must be made with Cash, Cashiers Check or Money Order. Personal and Business Checks are NOT accepted. We cannot fax your permits as the original county embossed seal is required by Indiana ATC.
The form can be found at Click here

Show All Answers

1. What are the Due Dates for Paying My Taxes?
2. Porter County tax payment options
3. Can I send my tax bill to the return address on the envelope?
4. When is my tax bill considered late? How is penalty calculated?
5. How and to whom do I address penalties on my tax bill?
6. Why did my tax bill go up?
7. How can I get a receipt when I mail in my Taxes?
8. How do I change my mailing address for my tax bill?
9. If I overpaid my taxes, when and how can I receive a tax surplus refund?
10. What is necessary for a mobile home permit to transfer title or for moving the mobile home unit?
11. What property tax deductions/exemptions are available to me and where do I file for them?
12. How can I find my tax information online?
13. What do I need for the Liquor License Clearance