Change of Address

To change your address for tax billing purposes, please fill out our Change of Address Form. You may pick up a form at the Auditor's Office or click on the following: Change of Address Form (PDF)

To return the form to us, drop it off in person or mail, fax, or scan and email.

By mail: Porter County Auditor's Office, Suite 204, 155 Indiana Avenue, Valparaiso, IN 46383
By fax: (219) 465-3806
By email

We do not accept change of address requests over the phone.