Military Discharges

The Recorder's office serves as the State of Indiana's recommended County backup for preserving original military discharge papers (including DD214) AT NO CHARGE, along with providing FREE certified copies of previously recorded discharge papers.

Veterans are encourage to record their DD214 or other forms of discharge if they have not done already.


If you have questions about recording of Military Discharges that are not included above, GO HERE to complete and submit your question online and our staff will make every effort to respond to you in one business day.