Drainage Concern

There are several municipal governments and conservancy districts in Porter County that are responsible for storm water and drainage management within their jurisdictions. To be sure that you are making your report to the correct jurisdiction, we have developed an online reporting mechanism where you can enter the property information for where your concern is located and you will be directed to the responsible municipal government or conservancy district. If Porter County Storm Water Management is responsible, you can submit an online form.

To get started, visit SUBMIT A DRAINAGE CONCERN.