Citizen Board Appointments

Commissioners Seeking Applicants Page Banner

The Porter County Board of Commissioners is seeking citizen applicants for positions on the following boards and committees. Interested applicants must complete and submit an Application For Board Appointment (PDF)  Depending on the vacancy, certain requirements, such as residency and/or certain political party affiliation must be met for some appointments.

Porter County Alcohol Beverage Commission

Accepting citizen applications for the Alcohol Beverage Commission.  Applicants must reside in Porter County.  The appointee will complete the term of Jason Gilliana which ends December 31st, 2022 

Completed applications MUST be RECEIVED by 4:30 PM on July 8, 2022. Applications can be submitted as follows:

By Mail or In Person To: Board of Commissioners, Porter County Administration Center, 155 Indiana Avenue, Suite 205, Valparaiso IN 46383

By Fax To: (219) 465-3362

By Email To: