Go To Search
Explore Porter County
Click to Home

Questions, Comments & Concerns
When to Contact Us
Clients should always contact the Child Support Division when sharing their mailing addresses, telephone numbers, employers, or any other personal information changes.

Providing accurate information is needed to effectively pursue your case. Our office will contact you for more details or to discuss your situation as needed.

If you have questions concerning your child support debit card, please call 888-393-5866.

If you have questions concerning direct deposits, please contact the Kids Line at 800-840-8757. 

Questions, Comments, or Concerns

All requests for information, comments, and concerns must be made in writing. This is to ensure confidentiality is maintained. Please include your name, current address, current phone number, and other party name in all correspondence.

Case Inquiry Form
You can download and print a Case Inquiry Form. Once you have completed this form, you can bring it to our office, email it, send it by mail, or fax it in.

You will receive a response by mail in approximately 7-14 business days.

Please remember that our office handles approximately 5,500 active cases. Some circumstances may require more time for a response.

Contact Us
Laura Bernacki Stafford
IV-D Director

15 N. Franklin
Suite 100
Valparaiso, IN 46383

Ph: 219-465-3405
Fx: 219-465-3689

State Helpline
Ph: 800-840-8757

Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.

Walk-ins Welcome
1 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.