Go To Search
Explore Porter County
Click to Home

Most Wanted
Reporting a Deadbeat Parent
If you have information about the whereabouts of any of the people listed on the Indiana Sheriff's Deadbeat Parents website, please contact your local county sheriff's department and give them the following information:
  • Name of the individual
  • Location of the individual

Inform the officer there is an outstanding warrant for child support for this person in Porter County, Indiana and refer the officer to the Porter County Sheriff's Department at 219-465-3515.