Go To Search
Explore Porter County
Click to Home

How to Receive Services
Child Support Assistance
The Porter County Child Support Office can assist you in establishing paternity, establishing child support, or the collection of child support.

Recipients of public assistance will be referred to our office and required by federal law to comply with our requirements.

Application Process
If you are not receiving public assistance, you may apply for assistance. There is an application fee of $25. This will need to be in the form of a money order made payable to the Indiana State Child Support Bureau.

Once the application and fee are received, we will process the application and begin work on your case. We will make every effort to process your case as quickly as possible to insure that your child(ren) receive the support they are entitled to. However, if you do not provide complete information and/or the necessary documents, there will be a delay in processing your application.

Please view and download the Application for Services, or stop by the office for a copy.