- Billing and collection of property taxes;
- Collection of Innkeeper's Tax;
- Annual Tax Sale for unpaid real property;
- Collection of Mobile Home and Business Personal Property taxes;
- Delinquent government employee employer notification;
- Surplus claims;
- Mobile Home transfer/moving permits;
- Liquor License tax clearance forms;
- Investments of the County;
- Serve as Secretary for the Porter County Board of Finance;
- Serve as Treasurer for the Porter County Government Charitable Non-Profit Foundation. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Property Tax Installment Due Dates
You may pay your property taxes in two installments if your total due is $25.00 or greater. Installment due dates are always May 10th for the spring installment and November 10th for the fall installment. If the due dates fall on a weekend or holiday, the due date will be the next business day after the weekend or holiday.
Find information about your property tax bill, assessed valuation & appeals, business & personal property taxes, deductions, accessing your property tax bill online, methods of paying your taxes and tax & certificate sales.
Find information about who must pay Innkeeper's Taxes and the reporting & payment process.
Find information on obtaining a permit to transfer title or move a mobile home.